Thursday, July 29, 2004

 

Fun in the Sun


"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts."
-Rachel Carson

Well I spent the past week camping up at Wright's Lake with my family. Sooooo nice. Perfect weather and for once the lake wasn't super cold! So that was nice and relaxing just spending time outside getting fresh air and exercise...Alyssa and I even played tennis. The best part was when these 12 year old boys we know decided they were going to be "moving targets" and run across where we were playing...well one ended up getting smack in the balls by a ball...so funny! He was on the ground for a good couple of minutes after that...oops? hehe. It didn't however stop him from continuing to run across so I'd say no real damage done. The worst part of the trip was that for some reason I was the only one to get sunburned! (well except for my mom and her sunscreen applying "technique.") But yeah apparently SPF 48 still wasn't enough!!! argh! damn my fair 'red-head' skin! (L-squared, woot! lol) Overall the trip was a lot of fun and I totally didn't want to come home. But oh well, at least I can look forward to getting my pictures developed! : )



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?